About FON Nepal
Friends of Nature (FON Nepal) is youth led non-governmental, non-profit making, non-political organization working in the field of environment and conservation since 2001. However, it was officially registered in 2005. It is legally registered at District Administration Office, Kathmandu and affiliated with Social Welfare Council, Kathmandu.
A dynamic green society, influencing policies and actions to safeguard the environment
Enhance the Socio-cultural and environmental condition through applied research, advocacy and model project interventions.
- Conduct research aimed at contemporary environmental issues.
- Promote environmental education and capacity building programs for youth.
- Assess the environmental impacts of development projects
- Implement innovative projects on biodiversity conservation, climate change, carbon sequestration and water resources management.
- Foster partnership with INGOs, GOs, NGOs, CBOs